Right Onsite RV Repair LLC is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and investing in continuing education to stay up-to-date with accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
Right Onsite RV Repair LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Web accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- A web accessibility person has been appointed.
- Clear web accessibility targets and responsibilities exist within the company.
- Web accessibility quality assurance methods exist within the organization.
We strive to uphold WCAG 2.1 level AA standard. If you see any problems please let us know how we can improve and we will make necessary changed as soon as possible.
Current content conformance status:
Partially conformant: some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Known web accessibility issues
Despite our best efforts users may experience some issues. This is a description of known accessibility issues. Please contact us if you observe an issue that is not listed.
Videos have no transcription
Audios have no trascription
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
This site is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
- Chrome version 111.0.5563.110
This site is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
Right Onsite RV Repair LLC assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- Self-evaluation: the site was evaluated internally by the company.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mailing address: 8595 Collier blvd Ste. 107-38 Naples FL 34114
We aim to respond to feedback within 2-5 business day.
This statement was last updated on 12/01/2023